Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Car with Musical Name

Thing number one is crossed off of my list! I now have a car with a musically related name. I got is on December 2, 2011. It is a 1991 Honda Predule. My wonderful car is the cutest little beat up 22 year old sports car that I could possibly ask for. I decided at the beginning of this semester (the very first day) to name it Flynn after the dashing Flynn Rider. I thought it was pretty classy, but my brother who will be the next "owner" of the car dissaproved. This car has every single feature that I thought was so cool as a little kid. Those features are:
  • Sun roof
  • Pop up/batman lights
  • Two doors (not four)
  • Seatbelts in the doors
I think that those are all the features that I wanted in a car as a little kid. Here is the "photo evidence" of my car. I am showing off the lights and sunroof in the pictures:



So I know that I look a little crazy, but you get the point. And yes, the front and left of my car have been spray painted to "match" the rest of the car, but not by me. It drives great besides the speedometer that has been messed up here in the last month. But that's okay because I still love my adorable Flynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment