Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dance with Liam

So when I was coming up with things on this list, I had this idea. I told Kim, and she thought that it was really funny. She mostly thought it was funny because we wouldn't tell Liam what it was. I just told him that he would have to wait until the next church dance to find out. This drove him absolutely crazy for the following month. I swear that he thought I was going to kill him or something. So, time for the dance came I was excited to surprise him, and let him know that it really wasn't going to be as bad as he thought.  On January 14, 2012 he found out what was in store. All I did was dance with him during a song that was not a slow song. As soon as I knew that he and Kim were at the dance, I grabbed Kim and we ran to go get the camera. I totally surprised him when I asked him to dance out of the blue during a fast/group dance song.


He was pretty surprised, can't you tell? His reaction was priceless, and I owe Kim big time for getting this awesome response. It was lots of fun to surprise him, and everyone around was really confused and asked what we were doing, but that was the real fun of it all!


Yup! We definitely had lots of fun that night as we went against the grain and tried out something new. He did find out that it wasn't really as bad as he thought, much to his surprise! But how much worse could it really have been?

No comments:

Post a Comment