Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The List

Ever Wanted to do something crazy, but needed an excuse to do it? I did, so two of my friends, Liam and Kim, helped me come up with the idea of having a senior bucket list. It started with my insane desire to stand in the turn lane outside of my school's seminary building.  This was to have several other crazy things added to it until it became a list of the crazy things that I would try to do before graduating from high school. I decided to document all the crazy things that I did in a journal. Using a blog do document everything ended up being much more efficient than a journal, and a whole lot more fun. Plus, it's a whole lot easier to just upload a picture to the computer than go through the process of printing the pictures. I wanted to have photo "evidence" of everything, so this was going to be necessary one way or another.  So, this was basically just an excuse to do many crazy things in as little of time as possible.

Here is the list we created for me to accomplish:

  • Stand in the turn lane outside the seminary building
  • Have a car with a musical name 12/2/11
  • Record a mormon parody of "Womanizer" with Liam
  • Dance with Liam during a fast song 1/14/12
  • Make a 3' by 5' finger painting
  • Read Book of Mormon in Spanish
  • Participate in a flash mob
  • Power Clean at least 100 pounds
  • Parallel squat at least 200 pounds
  • Chase a rainbow
  • Pull an "all-nighter"

No comments:

Post a Comment